Sales is the most important aspect of any business; thus, all businesses need to pay attention to their sales data.
Sales data is any information that is human and machine-readable and is useful to sales teams and the organization. It aids in decision-making, greater client comprehension, and enhancing future performance within the organization.
Sales data can provide insightful information about a sales team’s effectiveness, and aid in the creation of better strategies. It can also,
- Help improve organizational decision-making,
- Provide actionable information about a sales team’s performance,
- Assist sales representatives in avoiding pursuing customers who are a bad fit, and
- Inform new opportunities that sales teams wouldn’t otherwise detect, and assist in forecasting future sales.
Sales data should therefore not be neglected by any business or organization. In this report, I performed an exploratory data analysis on Amazon Kindle Books.
Table of Contents
Objectives of Exploratory Data Analysis on Kindle Books
The objectives include to:
- Determine the most popular authors based on the number of books they have released and their ratings.
- Investigate the influence of Kindle Unlimited on book sales and popularity.
- Assess the impact of the “Best Seller” and “Editors’ Pick” tags on book sales.
- Examine book publication trends over time and look for seasonal patterns.
- Learn about the sales and popularity of Kindle books based on their categories.
Please, click on the download button below to see the detailed report written in RMarkdown.